Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help finding a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: need help finding a fic
tanushree
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
need help finding a fic 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I read these fics 3yrs back and am not able to find them . i read these on FFN.

In the first fic kagome is a Inu youkai and daughter of northen lord and Sesshoumaru' bethroed though she is isnt this. Also her father along with everyone else including thinks she is dead along with her mother. The only other things I remember are that totosai forges two very powerful swords for her along with a bow and kagome cant tell anyone about her being a demoness i think and is being aided by Midoriko. I remember one scene where she meets her uncle in a cave but he doesnt recognise her but thinks she looks familiar.

In the second fic Kagome is shown quite powerful and has gained control over her powers. I dont remember much of this fic except a scene where kagome is challenged by the southern lord. They fight, she defeats him and becomes the new ruler of the southern lands. I think this takes place after the final battle with Naraku after which kagome is sent back home.

If anyone knows about these fics then please please reply.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.