Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To Wash It All Away
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: To Wash It All Away
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
To Wash It All Away 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Does anyone know if To Wash It All Away by Crystal Echoes was ever posted and updated elsewhere? The last time it was updated on Spark was April before the site shut down shut down.

I thought the story had great promise, but it's stuck on a great cliffy at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
I know it's on Fanfiction.net, but it's only got four chapters so far. Plus, I think it will be a bit different now than it was before, if what she wrote on her profile is anything to go by:

To Wash it All Away
Rated Mature, Angst, gore, death, and anger.

Due to Single Spark quite suddenly disappearing, I am forced to post this story here at this site. The original To Wash it All Away has been deleted some years ago, what is rewritten comes from its old storyline in handwritten notes. Characters have changed, or have been deleted altogether. The original work was much darker than its revised version everyone remembers so be warned of extreme angst and. Please do not ask me to repost the original because I simply cannot. What you see here is edited due for content because this story was supposed to be for mature audiences. I am not pleased I have to do this.

The last time the story was updated was 8-12-08. It wasn't that long ago, so I'm not too worried about it. But I did love that story, and I hope to read more of it soon.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/24 17:45 By Honey-Bee.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
a single spark was a sudden disappearance? It took like four months and you can still go to the site and copy and past any work you have there if you have lost it on your original computer. You can also post MA rated fics here as well.

Heres the link to a single spark.

http://sesskag.com/main.php

also here is the link to her story on A.S.S.

http://sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=7217&cid=1

Maybe someone should message her that her storry is still posted on ASS. The domain changed randomly in the begining of last year from asinglespark.com to sesskag.com

or something like that i can't remember the original domain.

Logged Logged
Tataru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Yes yes, and bring her here! I love that story, and if she found out she could post it here in format she wants than all will be well. I'm sure she will be much happier than at FF.net.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/24 20:52 By Tataru.

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Haughty Humph in the Claim Game
PoisonIvy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To Wash It All Away 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Thanks for the help everyone! I guess she's just not a frequent updater. Now to convince her to come here . . .

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.