Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help Finding a Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Help Finding a Story
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help Finding a Story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
Okay, there's this story I've been looking for that I can't seem to find any where. *Is Frustrated* I don't remember much about it since it has been a few years since I read it, but I do remember this one part... kinda. In the story, Sesshoumaru was deeply attracted to Kagome, but Kagome, in all her innocence, found his desire for her sinful and wrong. He was persistent though, and she eventually develops feelings for him as well. But she still didn't feel comfortable being involved with him, for she felt horribly guilty about "sins of the flesh", so she convinced Sesshoumaru to come to confession with her. Though Kagome felt embarrassed about confessing her feelings for him, Sesshoumaru didn't feel any shame at all while confessing his desire for her. In fact, he told the guy they were confessing to about all the things he'd like to do to her (in very... precise detail). This, of course, left Kagome utterly mortified and the poor priest completely speechless.

If anyone knows where I can find this story, or if it has been deleted from fanfiction.net entirely, please let me know. Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Finding a Story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
Oh geez, I've read this! Sesshoumaru was a kind of prince, and he was relentlessly trying to seduce the pure Kagome. There was a bathing scene, lots of sexual tension...and it was revealed that he was a demon, one with wings (there was a christian-type religious theme to the setting). The name is on the tip of my tongue. Give me a little bit, I'll try and remember it!

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Finding a Story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
*mouth agape*

*blink blink*

Whenever.... whoever finds this fic I so wanna read it!

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need Help Finding a Story 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Me too... Sound outrageously strange and twisted...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.