Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Little Butterfly
scifiknitwit
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I could have sworn I originally found this on this board, but i can't seem to find it again.

Its a story about some random demon trying the get revenge on Sesshoumaru. He kidnaps Kagome and turns her into a dog demon. Sesshoumaru finds her in a cage and is instantly attracted to her...even after he finds out who she is. He gives her a nickname like little butterfly or something like that.

Anybody have any idea?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
Exacting Change by AccidentalGoddess
They say the sins of the father are visited on the sons... but why in the world did they have to drag her into it? Someone is after revenge and SOMEHOW Kagome gets dragged right smack into the middle of it. Now they're stuck in a game no one knows the rules to with a plot devised by a madman. And somehow they have to bring it all to an end before Sesshomaru goes mad!

I'm pretty sure that's the one you're looking for.

Here's a cut from chapter four:

“Tell me,” he said, his eyes wandering over the cage, “how did one such as you come to be in such a predicament?”

One such as me? Kagome fumed inside her own head. What was that supposed to mean? As if it wasn’t bad enough that she was always being discounted as human, now that she was a youkai she was still apparently something less. The feminist inside her rebelled as she tried to keep her ire to herself. Apparently she hadn’t kept the thought as much to her self as she had thought because the next moment she heard something like a deep chuckle come from the chest of the Taiyoukai. She blinked. First he smiled, then he chuckled? It was official…now she was just waiting for the Twilight Zone theme music.

“I mean no insult, little butterfly,” he damn near cooed at her. “But this is a long way from the lands of the Shiro-Inu. And a cage is no place for one of our Clan. I can tell by your aura that you are strong, how did you wind up in this place?”

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/20 22:00 By Honey-Bee.
scifiknitwit
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you, Thank you!!!! That's it. Now i can read it and get it out of my head. It's been stuck in there for a couple days!!!

Logged Logged
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 28
As soon as I saw the words "Little Butterfly" I knew what story you were talking about - it's my favorite ever. x3 <3 Glad someone found it for you!

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
This is one of my favorite stories!! Too bad she never finished it!! This author had a very unique style of writing and I loved it!! I wish she would come back!

Logged Logged
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Little Butterfly 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 28
She's actually a member of Dokuga - I remember finding her screen name when I first signed up and having a mental squee session. I'm not certain if she ever plans to continue, though, considering the fact that her computer literally went up in flames and all that. >.<

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.