Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I don't know where I read it
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I don't know where I read it
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I don't know where I read it 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I think you are looking for Yakuza Woman by QuietSerenade on fanfiction.net. I hope you have found it by now, but if not I hope this is the story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
AmberDawn
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I don't know where I read it 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
There was a story, I'm not sure where I read it, but the story was bassed in the future when the world had gone into a major deptession and demons were revealed and they saved society by taking over in the form of gangs.
Nobody knows Kagome is a girl except her family. Her parents made sure that everyone around her thought she was a boy and enroled her in a boys accadame.
But something happened to all the priests and priestess and girls were a rariety. Kagome had three brothers and she had to make a deal with Sesshomarus gang to be able to save the shrine. So she goes to work for him as his own personal monk/priest.
I think it was called Yakuza Girl, but when i search for it nothing comes up.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/22 02:01 By Kiaya.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.