Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I remember bits and pieces....but not a name
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I remember bits and pieces....but not a name
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
I remember that sesshoumaru had been captured and that he was being violently tourtured, by monks i think. Anyhow Kagome ends up being thrown in the same cell as him, i can't really remember why, but as they are whipping Sesshoumaru, Kagome interfers and is whipped as well. i remember the description of the Sesshoumarus blood, the author described it as black with a golden shimmer, i think, and the last scene i remember is his blood that is lingering on the wip, might had been a cat of nine tails, starts to mingle with her own as she is being wipped...Can anyone help me???

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
Whoa--this sounds good! I'd like to read it too if anyone knows the link. Thanks!

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
To Fall into Rut by Mlmonty
Sesshoumaru has been captured, and to make matters worse he is about to go into his first rut. Kagome a traveling miko is kidnaped to serve as his outlet so his beast won't escape in a lustful rage.

I'm pretty sure this is the story you're looking for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/15 00:10 By Honey-Bee.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
To fall into rut by Mlmonty is it i'm pritty sure, but i think there might have been another....

Logged Logged

eternalshy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I think the fic you ara looking for is called Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I remember bits and pieces....but not a name 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
Thanks for the help, but i know for a fact it is not Violation of Honor, i've read that story at least twice before, as well as just about everything Rinseternalsoul has written in the Sess/Kag fan fic category. Thank you though eternalshy.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.