Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!!
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
I am looking for a fic that is posted on ff.net.

Its set in the fuedal era. Sesshomaru takes Kagome and brings her to his home. He is submissive to her and does whatever she tells him too. He wears black clothes because he knows she likes to see him in that color. One scene takes place in a hot spring (inside his house) and she tells him to look her in the eye and he does.

He has a talk with her after the bath and tells her that he is there to serve her. Also at one point she slaps him and we find out that he likes pain.

I hope that helped! I have looked for this story before and found it, but right now I'm getting a headache from looking at my computer! Please help me find this!! I might go insane! It is an awesome story!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Oh, yeah! I remember this story, too! It was awesome, but I don't think it got very long. I don't think it was ever finished. I really hope somebody remembers the title or author, I would love to read this story again...

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
Role Reversal by pendragon82
A submissive Lord Sesshomaru? What in the world is Kagome going to do? An experimental walk on the OOC side with a twist. Reviewers say it's "addicting" and "positively sinful in the most delicious way"... Come have your say...

I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for or not. I haven't read it myself, so I have no idea what it's about. But from what I read on the summary, it could be it. If it isn't, I'll keep looking for you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/14 23:38 By Honey-Bee.
Bright_Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much!! That's it!! It is such a great story. I would recommend it to everyone!

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
I'm glad to have found it for you. I would really like to read it, but I don't have the time to read many stories anymore. Once I get my own computer, though, this will be the first one I check out.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for A Fic...Its driving me insane!! 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 78
Yes, this IS the one! I couldn't stop thinking about it since I read Bright Darkness' post, so you made two people happy with one good deed! Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.