Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Sess kag fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Sess kag fic
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Sess kag fic 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
Ok i remember finding this story on FF.net awhile ago, it started off in modern times with Sesshomaru and Kagome together, mated and she kept saying how she wanted to have a child but he kept saying no because he doesn't want a hanyou for a child. she was driving through tokyo and she accidently hit some one with her car, and the person she hit was her younger self. the younger kagome was in a coma, so the older kagome decided to go back in time and take the younger kagome's place in finding the jewel shards and hopfully change Sesshomaru's mind about having children...does anyone else remember reading this story? i remember reading it before i even made an account on ff.net and that was like 2 yrs ago!!!!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Calophi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sess kag fic 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Sounds weird. Let me know if you find that fic, I'd like to see how it was handled!

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sess kag fic 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 51
We need to get Vyncent in here. She can find anything!

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sess kag fic 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
I remember reading this story! It was on my list of favourites with all my other favourite SessKag stories, but they are all lost to me now! *Cries* I've been trying to remember every single story I had on that list so I can save them again, and you just jogged my memory with this one! It didn't take very long for me to find, since I still remember the age rating, the genre it was placed under, and the fact that it had only one chapter for all the months I kept checking for updates (which is unfortunate, because it seemed like it had a very interesting plot).

Happy Endings
www.fanfiction.net/s/3354448/1/Happy_Endings

I hope that was the one you were looking for. I can't think of any other stories like this one.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/05 14:26 By Honey-Bee.
entropy9
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sess kag fic 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
how disappointing! It looked so good but it's a year old and I doubt the author will be updating. i wonder if she will give permission for someone else to finish it?

oh i'm new btw hi everyone

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.