Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for an old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for an old fic
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for an old fic 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I am not sure if this fiction is complete or not. It was still being updated when I read it, but I lost track of it so I don't know if it was ever finished.

It is a modern day AU fiction. Kagome goes to college and turns out Sesshomaru is her roommate. The problem is that they used to date and had a really bad break up. I think Sesshomaru knows she is the one for him. Despite the bad feelings I think they hook up a few times and the last time they do Sesshomaru is really angry with her and puts some mark on her that marks her as a whore (or something like that). She ends up going to a demon friend for protection and advice and I think he may have been Sesshomaru's cousin. I think the cousin may have been considering taking her as a mate to erase the mark that Sesshomaru put on Kagome, but it also seemed like the cousin had some alterior motive....that is all I can remember. Does this sound familiar to anyone.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old fic 10 Months ago Karma: 41
I think this is the one.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5314/1

Nomi Rumumeito Desu Ka ? By Rinku

This story rated MA

Logged Logged
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old fic 9 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1
This was it. Thank you so much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.