Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding story please!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding story please!
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding story please! 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 14
I am trying to find a Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfiction. It is placed in modern day timeline and has Inuyasha cheating on Kagome. Sesshomaru was cheated on by Kikyo. There was one part in the story where Kikyo goes to a (golf?) club or something similar to talk to Sesshomaru into taking her back. Kikyo, I think, had been married to Sesshomaru. Anyway, she states her name to the desk clerk for the hotel and gave her last name which seem to shock the desk clerk. They had been under the assumption that Kagome was his wife and they had, I believe, the honeymoon suit. In Kikyo's mind she thinks that it was not fair and that Sesshomaru never took her to any place like the exclusive club or let her drive his cars. Any help is appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
slycats
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help finding story please! 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
The story is on Single Spark it’s If you’re no the one by Kogas Angel
Enjoy

EDIT BY WICCAN: "If You're Not the One by KogasAngel is rated MA, no YIMs, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2227/1.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/06/06 16:21 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help finding story please! 1 Year, 9 Months ago Karma: 14
Thanks!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.