Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching Sesshomaru dream Kagome fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching Sesshomaru dream Kagome fic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
searching Sesshomaru dream Kagome fic 1 Year, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
hi all been a while since i read this fic and finding it's been a pain and i have the itch to read it again.

i recall it being in Dokuga maybe on ff.net it was somewhat cannon compliant. Kagome a priestess traveling with Inuyasha and the gang, sesshomaru a demon in the feudal era and hunting Naraku

it was incomplete when last i read it but Sesshomaru dreams of women with black hair blue eyes
as his lover he never fully sees her face but she haunts him finds himself growing feelings for her and then sees her getting killed at first Sesshomaru doesn't think much of it and in time he and the dream girl interact in the dreams but still he thinks she isn't real

though in time he tempted to discover if she is i guess she says to him this is my dream so he decides to search for her and in searching gets involved with InuYasha group and speaking with Kagome

i guess eventually he believes it's Kagome and driven to protect her when he has another dream where InuYasha in his demon form kills her

and he decides that to make sure that she is his dream women that she should travel with him to ensure she is the one, convinces her to travel with him as a means that she owes him via debt to repay

i seem to get foggy with what i believe was the last chapter of the story but i think Sesshomaru and Kagome also end up arguing away from the group as they set off to travel together and leave the rest of the inu gang behind and come across another demon who they question and in their arguing come to a decision they let the demon go who is surprised they let him live

if anything this story is going to be an older fic unless it's been updated as last i read it it was still incomplete.

I'd greatly appreciate the help in finding this fanfic.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/05/08 21:56 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching Sesshomaru dream Kagome fic 1 Year, 8 Months ago Karma: 20
Im Still searching but a part of me wonders if i May have read it on Fanfiction.net?

Hard to say but please if anyone remembers this story please let me know!
Feel i should add when i read the fic it was incomplete
and again i read it little around the beginning of this year so hopefully its still around !

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/08/07 03:22 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: spelling correction
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching Sesshomaru dream Kagome fic 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
I Finally Found it thank goodness!

Yume by Tsukitani
ON HIATUS Visited nightly by a seductive vision, Sesshoumaru vows the woman who seems to be able to harness the power of Tetsusaiga will become his. His search leads him to Kagome, whose powers are beginning to manifest in shocking ways.
Rating is M on fanfiction.net

it is sadly incomplete, but it is a good read so enjoy!

just in case here the link to it:
www.fanfiction.net/s/1436195/1/Yume

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.