Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Yelp, Kag meets Sess again during a trip to Jungle
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Yelp, Kag meets Sess again during a trip to Jungle
rini
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yelp, Kag meets Sess again during a trip to Jungle 2 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hey guys, I'm looking for a fic for a long while now where Kagome meets Sesshoumaru again in the modern world during a trip to Jungle/Safari. This is a oneshot-lemon as far as I remember. She has returned to future & goes on trip to get over missing everyone left behind in feudal era. She & other tourists where captured by the tribals there who live in isolation from rest of the world & worship youkai. And Sesshoumaru is the main youkai there. Very few youkai are left so they live among these tribals & marry humans to keep their bloodline alive. Kagome is glad to come across Sesshoumaru & ends up happily mated to him.
I hope someone can remember this fic or its name & point me to the right direction. :3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.