Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please HELP ME FIND THE FIC
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please HELP ME FIND THE FIC
airis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please HELP ME FIND THE FIC 2 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Years ago I read Sesshomaru's story. The plot was about Sesshomaru who is The Lord and he have woman as childhood friends(?) + his servan too. They are lover. But suddenly Sesshomaru need to marry another yokai. They bickering then They make an oath, Sesshomaru will never touch 'his wife' if he broken the oath the disaster Will happen to his kingdom. Then Female Lead make oath to, said She Will always by his side whatever happen. After that because some trick magic, his wife pregnant with his child. FL angry and I kind forgot, if she try some kind of dark magic to make her time traveling/move dimension. In the future They meet again, but in modern era. The FL was amnesia. In the future Sesshomaru is cold to her cause Sesshomaru thought after she use dark magic, she summon the chimera/monster from hell too. Who destroyed his kingdom. He want her paid it(?).. but she don't remember anything from her past.

What FIC name please? Someone help me please

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/03/21 09:00 By airis.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.