Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Save me please FANFIC SEARCH
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Save me please FANFIC SEARCH
lonny
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Save me please FANFIC SEARCH 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there!
If anyone could help me please
I really wanna find this fanfic but it's been a while so my description might suck
Here goes!

So I think the fanfic starts with a chase/battle, involved sess, kag and maybe Inuyasha. Things happen and sess and kag are now unconscious in the real world but are together in another world. They get to know each other there, fall in love etc.
I think there's a cute mock fight scene(btw sesskag) in the snow at some point. I think sesshomaru got jealous at some point too.
I don't know if I'm mixing it up with another fanfic but I think they were sent in that other world by some twin gods. The twins/siblings placed a bet on how things would unfold between sesskag. At some point the male god joined them in that world disguised as Inuyasha.

Sorry for the shitty resume but that's really all I can recall. I really loved that fic but it seems I forgot to bookmark. Somebody save me

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Save me please FANFIC SEARCH 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
I believe you are looking for

Our Special Place by Cookies

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10342/1

Rated MA so please no YIMS

Logged Logged
lonny
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Save me please FANFIC SEARCH 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!(T^T)<3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.