Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Good morning,
Recently I re-read an old story where Sesshomaru and Naraku were friends. (I believe it was called progression). Until then I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the AU first where Naraku and Sesshomaru are Friends. It has been so long since I read some that I am having trouble even remembering the descriptions. Does anyone out there know of any good AU fics where Sesshomaru and Naraku are good friends. Usually Kagome ends up as Sesshomaru's girl friend.

I also like the stories where Koga and Sesshomaru end up as friends. I would love to read any good stories in this category too.

Any stories that you guys remember would be great. There are so many awesome stories out there!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
You might want to read "Revolution" by Pensierri32. When it was posted here, due to the gore factor, it was rated MA. You can find it here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/19890622/chapters/47111626

Again, MA here, so no YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you Wiccan!! This is a good story. If anyone else has any others, I would greatly appreciate the links. I have several road trips to make this holiday season and I am trying to put together a nice sized reading list. I can only listen to the family drone on for so long before I need something else to concentrate on.

Thank you!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome, m'dear! Another story that has Koga and Sess as friends/working together is "Standing Outside the Fire" by Danyealle-sama. That one is also MA. In fact, she has a couple that have Sess & Koga teaming up to keep Kags safe. You can find this one here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8092/1.

And remember peeps, it's MA, so NO YIMs!

Check out Danyealle-sama's other stories, I think you'll find more than one that you'll like...

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
when i saw this post a fic immediately came to mind but i couldn't recall the name and it's been a while since i'd read it. i scoured a little and i'm fairly certain this is it, but not 100%

My Highschool Life is Full of Cliches by NovemberDoll

also i don't believe Sess and Naraku's friendship was a huge part of the fic or anything, and it was on the teasing/mischievous side which i remember thinking was a humorous dynamic - it was my first seeing such a characterization of them. it's also more of a collection of interconnected drabble/oneshots, relatively lighthearted and cute, so i wouldn't expect huge amounts of depth regardless.

it's a nice fluffy read; a fic to sooth the palette after something longer and more plot heavy or your brain just isn't up for such a deeper fic it is a bit over 43k, but it can help fill time on your road trips and still not be too much to handle!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/18 17:16 By Itsumademo.
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
This story is incomplete, but I'd recommend "DORMant Dynamics," by imjaneees. Rated MA.

Logged Logged
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 71
This is a good story, its called No Reservations By: TheReddQueen

Naraku and Sess are good friends. Naraku shows up later in the story and his involvement is pivotal bringing the story to its climax. The story is almost complete. Rated MA

www.fanfiction.net/s/11668372/1/No-Reservations

Logged Logged
amoanime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Ooooh yes!! ‘No Reservations’ is a great story! Didn’t think of it straight away as it’s on fanfiction.net. Spot on recommendation!!

Logged Logged
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 44
If you're looking for Kouga and Sesshoumaru friendships, I think you can't go wrong with Yanaristocrat's stories! The interactions between those two are hilarious and the stories are all finished!

"The Silver Dove and the Raven", rated MA.
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10941/1

"Love in the time of Kimora", rated MA and the sequel to the first story.
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10971/1

"Misery loves company", rated MA.
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/11167/1

Logged Logged
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
I want to thank everyone who took the time to find stories and reply to this thread. There are a few really good ones on here that I read before and some that I have not read before. I am excited to dig in over the holidays. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Naraku and Sessh or Koga and Sessh are Friends 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Wishing the same to you, Trinity!! Hope your travels are safe and your holidays are warm, wonderful, and filled with love and laughter!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.