Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help -Demon Sesshomaru & Kagome in School setting
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help -Demon Sesshomaru & Kagome in School setting
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help -Demon Sesshomaru & Kagome in School setting 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi guys, I'm on a streak of reading the past couple days and have come to a road block as I need help finding another fanfic i Lost track of.

Sesshomaru is a dog demon and Kagome human, i believe is portrayed as a priestess but is in a modern school setting ( i'm having a hard time remembering if it was high school or college)- Sesshomaru and Kagome are paired to do a project together Kagome wary working with him on the project due to Sesshomaru's personality and social standing as he an upper class demon. they but heads a first and Kagome trouble understanding him as they set more times to meet and do the project and Sesshomaru criticises her to the point she doesn't want to work with him anymore and could end up losing grade for class she tells him off how bad his attitude is how much she can't stand him .
He shocked and upset as he thought his opinion helping her and trying to be a friend but realises they both have different takes on the situations. I believe Sesshomaru talks to his father on what to do and I think Sesshomaru apologises first and explains his reasoning and waits for Kagome to make a decision on where they go from there.

eventually they both apologise and start to work again on the project and Sesshomaru and her grow closer eventually i believe he starts to see her as a potential mate and they start to court and make plans for after graduation. The story is a more alternate modern world take. It was incomplete when i read it, weather that has changed since then im not sure and honestly it was an older fic.

though i can't remember any more of the story once it gets to that point as it's been quite a while since i've read it and have lost track Of It.

I would appreciate the help if anyone remembers the name of it and the author please let me know!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/10 00:26 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Monika
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help -Demon Sesshomaru & Kagome in School setting 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
I think I know thats story, at least the school project is a part of the story, so its could be...
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5274/1?author=1969

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/11 12:49 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help -Demon Sesshomaru & Kagome in School setting 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Thank YOU! The search was driving me nuts! But yeah that's the one
the fic is called : Hubrant To A ...Nah: He Has No Faults by Oroyukae
Rating: MA on dokuga

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.