Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for A modern Demon Sess & Kag fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for A modern Demon Sess & Kag fic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for A modern Demon Sess & Kag fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi guys when i last read this fanfic it was a few years ago maybe 2018, I'ts been a while i tell yah. so not sure if it`s still around keep in mind the fic may be older then the date i last read it.

If anything it wasn't complete at all when i last read so not sure if author ever completed it.
Any how essentially I have lost track of this fanfic i had read it mainly on ff.net possibly on Dokuga but not sure if it's still around and would like help finding it if anyone recognises it.

Kagome is human herself and in a profession of some importance for both humans and youkai she did research as well and not sure if i remember if she was also a doctor or had her own business, but she trying to change the world for the better in the career she`s in
Kagome and Sesshomaru had a relationship but then Sesshomaru decided not to pursue a romantic relationship with Kagome. He doesn't see her for a while, but checks up on her and hears about her in the news or in different circles it's been a few years before they really reconnect.

They start spending some time together and Sesshomaru finds out Kagome had a child by him he wants her to mate him in which she declines. Eventually he finds out Kagome made a deal with a male demon from a demon clan (i think moth youkai) in order to help save their species she will provide the clan children that she will not be allowed to raise or have any interaction with and it's painful for her on soul level the children are removed from her right at birth, Sesshoamru i believes shows up during one where she given birth he`s not allowed to interfere or help her as she technically belongs to the clan. But with the mark she can have a long life and not sure if i remember if it may be contingent on other requirements that mark or if the mark is temporary and she can decide to change the deal after she births the designated amount of children for that clan , but essentially the deal is to allow her to not only live longer for her child that she had with Sesshomaru but also her plans for the future she trying to change.

there is also another demon close to Kagome that been trying to support her and I guess trying to compete with her affection with Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru realising how badly he ruined their relationship by letting her go all that time ago realising not only wants to mate her but i guess she's also his soul mate and now he is trying to find away to save her from the fate of bring stuck with that clan.

that's mostly what i remember from the story .

If anyone remembers the fic and can let me know I'd greatly appreciate it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/07 01:58 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for A modern Demon Sess & Kag fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 23
Found it

Unfortunately it’s in incomplete purgatory and has been for years

Also ma I think? So yims go away

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10383/1?author=26220

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for A modern Demon Sess & Kag fic 2 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 20
Thank you zenfluence for the help, i believe that`s the one or close to it, I had thought there were more chapters; but then it`s been a while after all and it has the main points i mentioned, such a shame it`s still incomplete.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/11/07 04:56 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more details added
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.