Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Was just reading a story today and I can’t find it
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Was just reading a story today and I can’t find it
Lillmaru
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Was just reading a story today and I can’t find it 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I just read the first chapter of a fanfic on here while I was searching completed works using different keywords. All I remember is it immediately starts with Kagome in the future stealing her brother’s toast and then immediately returning to the past, where she meats everyone. Inuyasha is a jerk and they immediately go to a village where an unknown demon has been killing people. They meet the headman and he explains everything. He tells them about the deaths. But one boy is left alive after being found under his mother’s dead body, but is still unconscious. Inuyasha tells Kagome to stay with the headman, but she says no.

I’m pretty sure the description said it has a character death in it. I’m also pretty sure it had several chapters and it was complete.

Also the description has something about Kagome either distancing herself from everyone or has become withdrawn.

Please help me…I can’t believe I can’t find it now!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.