Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kag/Sess fighting she assumes he’s slept around
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kag/Sess fighting she assumes he’s slept around
Dlat
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Kag/Sess fighting she assumes he’s slept around 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
So, I don’t remember much about this story but it suddenly popped into my head. It’s an alternate universe story. Kagome and Sesshoumaru start dating and then something happens and they break up. Then a while later they reconcile and Sesshoumaru wants to immediately have sex, but Kagome tells him he has to wear a condom. He reminds her that there’s no point because she knows he cannot have children (I don’t remember if he’s unable to sire children at all or something else is preventing it) but she said she wouldn’t continue unless he put one on since there’s no telling how many girls he’s slept with while they were apart. He then tells her something along the lines of “there’s been no one since you,” and they have their happily ever after. Kagome might work for him too…but I’m not sure. PLEASE HELP!

Thankies in advance!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/09/14 19:42 By Dlat. Reason: Remembered more of the plot

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.