Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an old Xmas story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for an old Xmas story
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an old Xmas story 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I was hoping some of you guys that are good at finding old stories might be able to help me out.

This is a current day story. Kagome and possibly Sango run an orphanage. I don't remember if it was at the shrine or somewhere else. Kagome has been dating Kouga and dumps him, so he gets his boss, Sesshomaru, to not donate to the orphanage. Kagome goes to Sesshomaru's house to confront him and ends up in a physical fight with Kouga. I think she is a miko but does not realize that they are youkai.

She ends up staying the night I believe due to a broken down car and a snow storm and the next day Kouga convinces Hojo to burn down the orphanage and the kids all go to stay with Sesshomaru.

Does this sound familiar to anyone. It may not have ever been finished. Any help in finding it would be appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old Xmas story 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 109
I know this. Give me a few days, and I think.I can find it. I have read this story before.

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old Xmas story 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
I believe you are looking for "Merry Christmas, Mr. Taisho" by Elegant Paws.

(I'm sorry, I can't seem to add the link.)

EDIT BY WICCAN: I can add the link! And the (ahem) rating!! This adorable story by ElegantPaws (who is greatly missed by yours truly) can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/337/1, and is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/07 10:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.