Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic, possibly doesn't exist anymore
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fic, possibly doesn't exist anymore
DeadlyGlacier
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic, possibly doesn't exist anymore 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
So, there was a fic I read years and years ago when I first got into reading fanfics. It wasn't on FF, MediaMiner, AFF, Tumblr, or Wattpad. It was on a site I am 90% certain is "Internet Archive"... which doesn't exist anymore--but *maybe* it was posted here or on one of those other sites. This was before I discovered any of those, or Dokuga.

It's a one-shot smutfic, so NSFW (no YIMs!!).

Here's what I remember about it:

Kagome has made some kind of elaborate plan to have sex with Inuyasha in the woods. She left him a note professing her love, yadda-yadda, with directions of where to find her.

She's made this picnic set up somewhere, with champagne and food, but it takes Inuyasha so long to find the note that it gets dark and she can't see. She's had like all of the champagne by that point, so she's kinda tipsy.

So then someone she thinks is Inu finds her finally (but it's actually Sess), and she makes a move on him and they have sex. And it's not revealed until Sesshomaru speaks at the end that Kagome realizes what she's done. (But she liked everything--it's not noncon or anything, more dubcon)

One specific thing I remember is that "Inu" urges them into a 69 position during the foreplay.

Aaaand that's all I remember. I hope someone can find it. If not, it must be lost to time. <3

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\"The truth is rarely pure and never simple.\\\\\\\" -- Oscar Wilde
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic, possibly doesn't exist anymore 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 77
I think I remember seeing something like that on here. If I am thinking of the same one it was a Christmas fic, possible a striptease to santa baby? I'll look for the one I'm thinking of and if I find it you can tell me if that's it.
Found the one I was thinking of on Spark. Now that I looked over it again I don't think it's what you were describing, but if you want to check it out its Santa Baby! by Sesshomarei would be MA on Dokuga
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5697/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/07/07 02:11 By Silinara.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.