Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome gives birth to sesshomaru's baby fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome gives birth to sesshomaru's baby fanfiction
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome gives birth to sesshomaru's baby fanfiction 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
All I remember is kagome happen to see sesshomaru rape a female demon in dog form and killed her, kagome took the unborn child into her own body and gave birth to it. Years later her son is older and asks about his father, they go to the spot that it happened. Also I think kagome is also a black dog Inu? Might be confusing it with another fic, kagome gets stuck in bear traps in giant dog form, sesshomaru helps to free her, shippo helps as well, by almost biting a guard who hurt her accidentally. Does this make sense? Cause I feel like their the same story but I could be mixing up 2 fanfics together. Please help me find it, please and thank you, and I hope I didn't confuse you as well.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome gives birth to sesshomaru's baby fanfiction 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Hatred...or Something Else?
By Rlmpcc110511 Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10087/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.