Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 specific sess/kag stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 2 specific sess/kag stories
sess_kag1962
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 specific sess/kag stories 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
1. Sesshoumaru & Kagome are mated but Sess didn't treat Kagome well. She became pregnant and was unhappy with their relationship -- i think she wished to forget/get away from the Sesshoumaru. MIdoriko granted her wish and Kagome is transported to the future with no memory of the past. however both she & Sess have dreams about the relationship -- also i believe she adopted a son which was really hers % Sess offspring (sorry if this is rambling)

2. Kagome is the reincarnation of Sesshoumaru's demon lover(forget her name but she was a warrior) but was killed in battle. There is a demon that was jealous & wanted Sess lover for himself ( he is good at being deceitful). Sess & Kagome slept together after the battle with Naraku and she returned to the future the following morning.
Sess & Kagome meet in the future and resume the relationship -- she became pregnant but that demon that wanted Sess's lover arranged an accident & Kagome loss the baby.

I have been seaching to find these two stories with no luck!

thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.