Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit)
DeadlyGlacier
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit) 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
So, the following is a post I made in the r/FanFiction subreddit a month or so ago, and it didn't really go anywhere, but someone suggested I take my question here if anyone is able to help!

Here goes:

"I don't remember the title or who wrote it, but I'm like 80% sure I read it on Media Miner, and maybe someone on here knows of it?

Some things I remember about it:

1. Pairing was Sesshomaru/Kagome (obviously, lol)

2. The plot was basically they were drawn together by some kind of spell, and they would have sex (yes, it's a smutfic)... a lot.

3. It's a multi-chapter fic, and I remember there were at least 4 chapters (and probably more than that).

4. They have sex in the rain at one point, and at the end Sesshomaru kisses her and the line is something like "this is the first time we've kissed,' he thought absently..."

5. Kagome is flying with him on his cloud at another point, and the weird spell on them "calls" to them again, and they awkwardly have sex in the air. After they finish, Sesshomaru thinks Kagome is crying and he's kinda like rolling his eyes or something like "oh god, here we go," but when she lifts her head it turns out she's laughing. He looks down at her all confused, and Kagome goes, "it's just... look where we are," gesturing to the fact they're like 100 ft in the air.

6. There's a point later in the story where they go to a talking tree (Goshemboku? Bokuseno?) for advice on what the hell is going on, only for him to tell them that the spell/magic/whatever isnt there anymore, and hasn't been for days (because somehow he knows that, I don't remember why).

And that's all I remember about it."

Anyway, I wrote a fic myself that was somewhat inspired by this fic, and I wanted to give this lost fic credit in the rewritten version I did of my own story, and I hope someone out there maybe knows wtf I'm talking about. Thank you for reading to this point if you're here!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\"The truth is rarely pure and never simple.\\\\\\\" -- Oscar Wilde
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DeadlyGlacier
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit) 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Knight of Disorder wrote:
Was it Miasma that Naraku sent upon them that caused it? This isn't an uncommon plot but I distinctly remember one where they were both dosed by Miasma. It was an attempt to corrupt the jewel with their mutual disgust or hate and it turns out neither was bothered by it and it actually purified the jewel.

Another where it was the after affects of Mukostu's poison, is where Kagome goes to Bokuseno with Seeshouarmu and he says that the effects of the poison have long passed. There is plot past this point. I'd have to dig around to find the stories as it's been a few years.

Ooo!! The second one sounds like it could be it! Please let me know if you find it!

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit) 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
Was it Miasma that Naraku sent upon them that caused it? This isn't an uncommon plot but I distinctly remember one where they were both dosed by Miasma. It was an attempt to corrupt the jewel with their mutual disgust or hate and it turns out neither was bothered by it and it actually purified the jewel.

Another where it was the after affects of Mukostu's poison, is where Kagome goes to Bokuseno with Seeshouarmu and he says that the effects of the poison have long passed. There is plot past this point. I'd have to dig around to find the stories as it's been a few years.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Fae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit) 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
I believe you may be looking for this one:

A Mere Digression by elle6778 Reviews
COMPLETE. A digression was what Sesshoumaru called it. ‘It’ being the heated encounters between him and Kagome which took place simply because neither of them could resist. Heed warnings and notes in the first chapter.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Erotica - Updated: 12-26-08 - Created: 12-26-08 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 26 - Words: 40,114 - Reads: 65,911

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1376/1

Logged Logged
DeadlyGlacier
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a certain fic (Reposted from Reddit) 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Fae wrote:
I believe you may be looking for this one:

A Mere Digression by elle6778 Reviews
COMPLETE. A digression was what Sesshoumaru called it. ‘It’ being the heated encounters between him and Kagome which took place simply because neither of them could resist. Heed warnings and notes in the first chapter.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Erotica - Updated: 12-26-08 - Created: 12-26-08 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 26 - Words: 40,114 - Reads: 65,911

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1376/1

OH MY GOD!

I think this is it!!! Thank you so, so much!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.