Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
a very old college au
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: a very old college au
emeralddarkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
a very old college au 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
This was likely from 2005-2008; it's a full modern au, long and slowburn - iirc it spans at least 2 years ic. Everyone is human, and I'm pretty sure that it takes place at a college but there's not much to do with going to classes or learning, more interactions outside of class. iirc Kagome is in the archery club (or has something to do with the archery club, she may not be in it the whole story but I remember a connection) and struggling to figure out her place in the world, Sesshoumaru is in the kendo club and I think he's captain. I'm pretty sure the confession and the end takes place on some stairs in the springtime, but I could be wrong there.

I'm sorry all this is so vague I read this so long ago, but it's been in the back of my head recently and I'm hoping someone knows the one I'm talking about.

Logged Logged

Those who accept their destiny find happiness. Those who fight their destiny find glory.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.