Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him
Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Kagome is possessed by this dark being that seems to both possess and protect her. This being is ancient and very very dark. Him as he's called is taking the bones from whatever kagome kills and is making a body for himself. Kagome is hurt both emotionally and physically. She's slowly transformed by the bones that sink into her skin. When she's angry the skull snaps over her face and smoke comes out of her nose. Her skin became black. Him turns out to be her father and he is an ancient dinosaur youkai, with an evil younger brother or older brother that's imprisoned inside a volcano. The brother killed their parents after centuries of fighting and wars that he started.

Kagome and Him transformed sango,rin,shippou into what they are. Sango got his blood so she's Kagome's sister, rin and shippou got Kagome's so they'd be her kids by blood too. If anyone knows this fic please help me find it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
I'm more than certain I've read this but I can't recall the title TT_TT

Logged Logged
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I hope someone can remember the name of this story. I had made a post about it in December and would love to read it again. It is so good!!

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
After searching for a while, the story is called ‘Death Herself’ by TheBloodLineCurse over on ff.net. It’s rated M, which would probably be the equivalent of MA on Dokuga. No Youngins, please.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
I bow to the fic-finding genius that is our DQ!! And, yes, it most certainly would be rated MA here.

Here's the link for all who are of age: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9734067/1/Death-Herself

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 77
Now that the title has been posted I found the link to it here.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9265/1
Still MA!

Logged Logged
Re:Kagome's possessed by ancient being called Him 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you everyone for your help! I've been searching for this story for years. I hope others find and read this thread.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.