Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SessKag with a cheating kikyo, Inu and child rin
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: SessKag with a cheating kikyo, Inu and child rin
kiana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SessKag with a cheating kikyo, Inu and child rin 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
There's this fanfiction that I've been looking for, for months now. I only remember a few bits and pieces of it cuz the last time I read it was very long ago.

In this fanfiction Kagome is in a relationship with Inuyasha but he's cheating on her with Kikyo who happens to be married to sesshomaru and is the mother of his child who is Rin. Now Sesshomaru knows about the affair but Kagome does not. Also, in the fic Kagome finds a little child who is shippo and she starts to take care of him, I think in the story she wants to adopt him but need Inuyasha is totally against having a child in their life. I also remember a part where Inu no taishou is married to Inuyasha's mother but he's not happy and there is one specific scene where he looks at her and he notices the lines on her face that signify that she starting to get old but he never will, which also reminds him of sesshomaru's mother and the fact that she has not aged a day and still looks beautiful. He starts to reminisce about sesshoumaru's mother and how much the relationship has become a strain but he wants to get back that fire and passion with her because he loves her and he realizes that being with Inuyasha's mother was a mistake.

That's literally all I remember now there were two fanfiction that came close to being what I was looking for but neither of them are the story and I'll tell you both of them one is called "Unfaithful" by Vocaloid and the other is called "do you know how to dance" by sugar0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/10/09 11:45 By Kiki2020.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.