Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is pregnant & forced to the future w/ Sessh
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is pregnant & forced to the future w/ Sessh
Sesshy-sama
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is pregnant & forced to the future w/ Sessh 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a story where Kagome becomes pregnant due to anothers wish to experiment. So the baby is Sesshomaru's and this person traps Kagome and Sesshomaru into the future. Throughout the chapters I remember Sesshomaru learning the future and taking a liking for pop and calling it miasma. Sleeping in the shed they called home. There was also the point where the person who placed them there said that there was no past and future, placing them into a different reality I beleive.
It has been a while so I couldnt remember if I read it here or on another fanfiction site.I would greatly appreciate the help though. Thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome is pregnant & forced to the future w/ Sessh 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
TamashaToko‘s project baby blues. It’s on here and also m I think? No yims if it is.

Send her encouragement for more! I love her stuff and hope she puts back up the others that went away one day.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/11 15:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.