Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a fic...again
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a fic...again
Sili
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a fic...again 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I am looking for a story where a mated Touga/Inutaisho impregnates Kagome. Sesshomaru, who usually cleans up after his father's affairs, goes to deal with Kagome only to find out his father marked her as a mate. Sesshoumaru decideds to take Kagome as his own mate and raise the baby as his own.

Eventually, Kagome and Sesshoumaru run into Touga and his mate (Sesshoumaru's mother). I don't remember exactly what happens but I know Sesshoumaru challenges Touga for his title. Touga doesn't show, instead going after Kagome. Sesshoumaru saves both Kagome and the new born pup.

I don't remember it this is a full story, a oneshot or a short story. Does anyone know the title?

Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic...again 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
I remember this! Someone actually asked about this story a few weeks ago, it was a one-shot collection if i'm not mistaken. I'll try to find it fot you

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic...again 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
Found it! Here you go:

Trapped by sesshou_lover (RATED MA)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/1?author=292

The chapter you're looking for is 14 Clearing Out the Closets and the sequel is chapter 17 Clean Closets. Enjoy your reading!

Logged Logged
Sili
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a fic...again 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks! I thought it was in that collection, but I guesses I bookmarked the one on Spark which doesn't contain that story.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.