Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past
CelesSerenity
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
All I can remember is that kagome gets trapped in her time where she meets Sesshomaru again. They get to know each other and he tells her that demon kind is fading out. However during the past they found out that mikos could have full Hanyou and Demon babies. Trying for a better future they mated mikos and demons to find that if the power between the two at the time they get together is not right they could kill each other. Sesshomaru and Kagome get together in a car and it turns out right. However right has she going through labor the well opens and present Sesshomaru drops her through where past Sesshomaru and Inuyasha find her at the bottom of the well. Past Sesshomaru recognizing her as mate and giving birth to his pups. I have had no luck in finding it again. Please help! It was found in my earlier days of Sess/Kag and I didn’t save it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/07/17 00:05 By CelesSerenity.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
rated m
www.fanfiction.net/s/5989041/1/Kakurete-Imasu

Kakurete Imasu

By: brandypandyxxx
"I must worry with my granddaughters future, & the past has no place in the future, after all, her future is not in the past!" After she returns & the wells closed, she goes to school but fails. So her grandfather decides to marry her off, but to who!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here for adult content, NO YIMs!! PLEASE, if you are posting a story from ff.net, remember that their ratings do NOT coordinate with ours. If you've read the story and you know it has adult content, rate it for OUR site, don't use their rating. Thx.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/07/22 10:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
CelesSerenity
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so very much. I always thought that if they every fell in love and got together that is how it would go down. Had forgotten the missed words and spelling mistakes. However it was a good short chapter story! It would be on ff.net that is where I began with my fanfic reading obsession and found both the M rating and Sess/Kag. Thank you so much again!

Logged Logged
Ash-Lee Draper
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look for Sess/Kag starts in present & ends in past 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Chances are that if you still can't find it, the author most have took down they work

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.