Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a AU fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a AU fic
Manda Gevenois
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a AU fic 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey guys,

So I think the last time I was on here(under a different account which I forgot the password to so I had to make a new one T.T) was between 2009-2011, so the story I'm searching for was probably around that time. I'm pretty sure it was sess/kag. But anyway it was an AU fic taking place in the modern era. But demons, etc are still a thing.

Kagome and Inuyasha had been dating and were planning to go to a cabin for their anniversary. Unfortunately before that happens inuyasha either cheats on kagome with kikyo or breaks up with her and gets together. Kagome i think was planning on still using the cabin since she paid for it but then it ends up being that Inuyasha invites everyone, including kikyo, to go to the cabins and have fun. Kagome dislikes it but still agrees to go.

Somehow sesshoumaru ends up having to go along too and kagome and sesshoumaru end up sharing a room and getting together during the trip.

That's all i can remember . I tried searching but wasn't getting any results so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a AU fic 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
It's remind me of the one shot named Some Vacation form collection Trapped by sesshou_lover
it'S rated NC-17 (MA)
I think There Was also continuation called return vacation (also rating nc-17)

here link
dokuga.com/spark/story/3187/2

Logged Logged
Manda Gevenois
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a AU fic 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it! Thank you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.