Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
need help searching for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: need help searching for a story
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
Sorry but I think it's not this one. I don't remember the name of the author, silly me but I am sure it is not this one. The one that was mentioned it is relatively new, posted last two years I think, and I remember the summary, currently pregnant, the poster child for interhuman relationship is going through a divorce. And a someone from the past walks through the door or something along the lines. I did try looking for it last week, looking in my favourite but it seems it has disappeared. My Google skills are pretty ok but I still couldn't find it. And the story had Sara as a perfect Mary Sue that was too perfect for my spider senses. Hope someone remembes it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome's Love
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
In the story I'm looking for Sesshomaru cheats on Kagome with a coworker I believe her name is Sara. They have been mated for centuries and have many children together and one on the way that Kagome has yet to tell Sesshomaru as it was going to be a surprise to him, but she never got to tell him as he left the house. Their children find out about the affair and they star to show up to support their mother. As her children and family start arriving her oldest discovers that Sesshomaru wants to take custody of their youngest child (Akemi I believe is her name). Inuyasha is mated to Shiori in this story and there is a unique character by the name of Yato, which I think might have strong feelings for Kagome.

Logged Logged
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 19
You might be looking for A Heart's Strangled Cry by Miss Artemis - Rated T on FF.net but mayyy be MA here for language.

It's been too long since I've read it. The beginning sounds like it fits, the ending, I honestly can't remember //shot.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/06/02 18:58 By Kairou Watoshimi.
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
I can't find a link or the author but if I remember correctly the title was Headliner I am going to say it was rated MA. I can't seem to locate it anywhere though

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
It also reminds me of "Love in the Time of Kimora," by Yanaristocrat, which can be found here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10971/1

This is the sequel to "The Silver Dove and the Raven," and was just completed and uploaded here within the last year or so.

Both of these stories are rated MA, and are complete... and are pretty darn good, if you ask me!

ENJOY!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kagome's Love
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately It is not “A Heart’s Strangled Cry, or Love In Time Of Kimora” this is not the one. It’s an Incomplete story with many 4-7 chapter along. I first read it a few years back, maybe 2 to 3 yrs ago or so but never put it in my favorites,. I stumbled upon it again maybe about a month, month and a half ago while I was at work, but lo and behold, my computer was set to update and everything I had open was closed, and I of course didn’t recall the name of the story!

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 48
I'm afraid I won't be of much help, but I have 2 notes:

1) About the title. There was/is (?) a story called "Headliners" by sesshoumaruchild. Though their profile seems empty, maybe Wiccan has more info on that?

2) Did the secretary/co-worker undergo plastic surgery, to look more like Kagome?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/06/03 18:14 By VS*.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
I'm afraid the best I can do is suggest that one contact sesshomaruchild via PM and ask what happened to the story. I have no idea why it's gone or what happened right off the top of my head.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Kagome's Love
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I GO TO THE PROFILE THERE IS NO OPTION TO SEND A MESSAGE. I GUESS MY ONLY HOPE IS FOR THE AUTHOR TO RETURN AND TO ONCE AGAIN POST THE STORY.

THANK YOU.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Kagome's Love wrote:
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I GO TO THE PROFILE THERE IS NO OPTION TO SEND A MESSAGE. I GUESS MY ONLY HOPE IS FOR THE AUTHOR TO RETURN AND TO ONCE AGAIN POST THE STORY.

THANK YOU.

If you are logged in when you visit the profile, you will see two tabs. One is "User Status," and the other is "Quick Message." If you click on the "Quick Message" tab, it will bring up a box where you can type a message to the author.

Sincerely,

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

sesshomaruchild
Pup
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello

Yes this is my story “Headliner”. I will be reposting it soon! I literally have to retype each chapter as I no longer have the laptop the original was saved on!

Logged Logged
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:need help searching for a story 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
Oof been there! Well I'm glad someone asked about it because I was about to, glad to hear that you haven't given up on it ! I'm excited for it to be put back up :3!!!!!

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.