Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help looking for fic like this bdsmmovie 365 days
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help looking for fic like this bdsmmovie 365 days
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help looking for fic like this bdsmmovie 365 days 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Help this movie I’m referring to as 365 days reminds me of a fic I read on here In the movie the male character massimo was being a really dominant alpha male and Laura was a stubborn shy girl I guess tryna explore her sexuality or something like Kagome In the fic this trailer is on YouTube for the movie there’s bdsm a lot of steamy scenes way better than 50 shades I swear its like watching fanfic or wat pat story come to life it’s so popular it’s gonna be ok Netflix it definitely remind of the fanfic I read here so this is what I remember from plot

Sess is wealthy Ceo or something of company and Kagome works for him assistant or something everyday they meet in elevator for 4 years he never said anything to her till one day he sniff her kneck or something I can’t remember why anyways he tells Kag he will make her fall for him in starts winning dinning her introducing her to kinky sex etc she ends up pregnant and he makes her his mate I forgot the name but the guy told the girl same thing In this movie she has 365 days to fall for him I think he kidnaps her anyways admin I’m looking for the story line I forgot the fic but I remember this movie I always remember lost fic plot when I watch a movie with some similarity

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help looking for fic like this bdsmmovie 365 days 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 71
Not sure but sounds like Speaking without Words by Sesshou_lover

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1781/1
Rated MA

Logged Logged
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help looking for fic like this bdsmmovie 365 days 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Yes omg that’s it just added it to my favourites thanks dear

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.