Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Looking for a story
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a story 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
So I’m looking for a story I think I read on this site. I thought I had it in my favorites, but I can’t find it and that could just be because I can’t recall the title.

Here’s what I remember...

Takes place in modern times with humans and demons. Kagome’s being physically abused, as in beat, by her stepfather, and ends up in the hospital. Stepfather is Naraku. Souta is still her brother, and their younger half sister is Kanna. Her mother is so charmed by him that he has her believing Kagome is bad and always getting in trouble. Their grandfather is around too, but they had him moved into a nursing home and told everyone that he was crazy and senile, but it wasn’t true. Only Kagome went to visit him regularly.

Kagome is dating Inuyasha but he’s cheating on her with Kikyou. When she wakes up in the hospital Sesshomaru is there, he’s a powerful lawyer and I believe he takes an instant liking to her. And I think she feels safe with him. After she ends up in the hospital she breaks up with Inuyasha because he had been out with Kikyou and that was part of why she ended up in the hospital.

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha’s father is around as well as Inuyasha’s mother. I think Kagome and Souta move into their house, and later they bring their grandfather there as well.

I think in the end it turned out Naraku had insinuated himself into their family, married their mother, to get to Kagome either for sexual purposes or because of the sacred jewel, possibly both. Actually I think her powers prevented him from raping her so he beat her instead. It also turned out he was sexually abusing his sister, who was Tsubaki. I think that was her name, and I think she was an actress.

That’s all I can remember so far. I hope this sounds familiar to someone.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 71
The story your looking for is A Light in the Dark by Chaos_Queen77

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/658/1

Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/05/19 02:48 By emtbreda.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a story 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Thank you so much. It wasn’t in my favorites but it will be now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.