Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes?
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 71
Your looking for Faith by Midori Haru

www.fanfiction.net/s/13275215/1/Faith

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M on ff.net, however, at present it does not go beyond our T rating. PLEASE START NOTING THE RATINGS IF FICS ARE RATED OVER A T! THIS IS IN THE RULES!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/23 16:13 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello, I am looking for a story that probably takes place in modern times. Youkai live with people but are supervised by daiyoukai? People from the temples are mediators between both worlds. Kagome is the main priesstes in the local little town where she fled from Inuyasha after he destroyed her dreams of being a surgeon (they dated once). She is the head priest in temple, I remember that she saved two small squirrels? from bird youkai in winter on lake. she is not generally liked in the city because she is an outsider who looks after the temple (even though her uncle give her a role). I know that Sesshomaru is the manager/Lord of this area who oversees youkai. Other youkai also live in the town, but they have spells that make them similar to people. I also remember that Sesshomaru wanted open case of Kagome being atacked by Inuyasha?
Mayby somebody remember title or autor?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Moonshine wrote:
YES, it the story I was looking for. Thank you very much for help

I'm sorry - I forgot to write that story is probably MA or T rate

No, no, no. The person who posts the name of a story is the one who is supposed to post the rating of that story, not the person looking for the story.

You are fine... the people who didn't post ratings with their story suggestions are the ones who need to check the rules.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for story - Kagome head shirine priesstes? 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
YES, it the story I was looking for. Thank you very much for help

I'm sorry - I forgot to write that story is probably MA or T rate

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/23 06:46 By Rukia.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.