Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for another old "A Single Spark" fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for another old "A Single Spark" fic
Selina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for another old "A Single Spark" fic 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hey guys, i'm hoping someone could help me find this fic lol i might have already asked for help looking for this fic but ya gurl is desperate. It was yeaaars ago but i remember two scenes. One scene was a smut scene and all i remember is Sesshomaru calling Kagome 'Koi' and saying that he wants to take his time. The other scene was Kagome tranforming into a youkai and sesshomaru doesn't recognize her at first???? This could honestly be two different fics but if any of this sounds familiar please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SmilingFool
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for another old "A Single Spark" fic 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi saw your post. I adored Single Spark, anyways you can try looking into KogasAngel she has a few fics. Might be one of them. If I remember others I'll gladly share.

Logged Logged

Melissa
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Searching for another old "A Single Spark" fic 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
If this is what I think it is, it is indeed very old and is Rated MA, can't remember the name of it off hand but I believe it dealt with complications of mating rituals as one of the main story themes and uncertainty over how her miko powers would react to his demonic blood.

Logged Logged

Selina
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you! I checked out KogasAngel's fics and none of them seem familiar unfortunately.

Logged Logged
Selina
Pup
graphgraph
It's been so long I honestly don't remember what the main plotline was. If you happen to remember the name of it, please let me know!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.