Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help please!
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help please! 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
So im having trouble remembering the name of this fic...and knowing me ill smack my head for not remembering it when someone points it out to me. Soo here we go with what i know about it

Kagome is a savant. She is extremely good with numbers and codes and uses this ability to save Rin who has been kidnaped. By doing so she reveals her special talents to the Taishio family and the government. Up until this point she had been using her artistic and stock talents to support her family. I believe that inuyasha is getting ready to mate and marry kikyo but she is not what she appears and is very cruel to kagome, even smacking her with her ring turned so she would be sure to cut her face.

Hopefully this is enough that someone can help me. Thanks in advance!!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
The story you are looking for is Finding You by Demonlordlover. It is a great story.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! You can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4802/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/01/10 08:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help please! 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
You are awesome that is it!! Thanks soo very much!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.