Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru poses as a girl online to get closer to
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru poses as a girl online to get closer to
Nick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru poses as a girl online to get closer to 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I can't remember the title of the story but it's about Kagome and Rin going to Sesshomaru's house for a birthday gathering I believe? Kagome confronts Sess about pretending to be her internet "gal pal." Sess had been posing as a girl online to get closer to Kagome because he was secretly in love with her. In the story, Sesshomaru accidentally gets poisoned with some kind of illegal love aphrodisiac drug that was meant for Rin set by Hojo. The drug sends Sess into a heat that can only be cured if he has sex with the one he's in love with (Kagome). Rin is madly in love with Sess and offers to help him but he roughly denies her saying he wants K.

I believe that Kikyo is Kagome's sister in the fic and she helps Kag come to terms with her feelings for Sess.

Any help finding this fic is appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Marquisha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru poses as a girl online to get closer to 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
The summary sounds like this story -Loving Sacrifice by Demonlordlover2

What happens when Jaken tries to help a lovesick Hojo woo the woman of his dreams? A mess, of course!

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7354/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/12/13 12:08 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.