Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a Fic Please Help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a Fic Please Help
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Fic Please Help 4 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
I am looking for an (incomplete I think) fan fiction, I think it was drabble series. I can't remember much so I am sorry if this is confusing.

The main thing I remember is Kagome and Kikyo had been captured by Naraku. Kikyo said that he laid the trap to break Kagome. Inuyasha had to choose to save Kikyo or Kagome. Naraku had Kikyo and Kagome in a situation where his tentacles would kill Kagome or cut a rope holding Kikyo and Inuyasha only had time to get one of them leaving the other to die. Sesshomaru manages to save Kagome at the last second - the reason Inuyasha couldn't save Kagome was because he mated Kikyo before she died. In this fic Sesshoumaru makes his intentions to mate Kagome clear.

I can't remember if it was on Dokuga of ffn

If this sounds familiar and anyone remembers the title or the author I would greatly appreciate it!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.