Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome's Pregnant in this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome's Pregnant in this fic
Anny
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome's Pregnant in this fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't know if I remember this fic correctly, but this is what I think I remember.

Kagome is pregnant with Sess's child and is forced back to her time. Her high school friends and Hojo find out she's pregnant and keeps asking where the father is. They're super unsupportive and say things that the father is probably a gangster like her two-timing boyfriend Inuyasha. Then at another point whenever they're leaving, and saying something negative about Sess. He appears behind her and tells them off about how they should been better friends by supporting her instead of bringing her down and kicks them out of the house.

That's all I remember from the story and I don't even know if that is 100% accurate, but I hope you guys can help me and thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/12/14 13:20 By Annybaby.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.