Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a torture fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a torture fic
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a torture fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
Ok so I just finished reading Captured and Trapped by sweetest angel (Rated MA), and it brought to mind another fic that I can't remember the title or author to, so depressing

So here is what I remember:(warning some graphic description!!)

Kagome and Sesshoumaru have been captured and are forced to share a cell by Naraku. He keeps taking Kagome and torturing her, possibly Sesshoumaru too. One time he whips her back so severely that its basically mincemeat, Sesshoumaru has no choice but to treat her himself, he has to cut loose the hanging skin pieces and then proceeds to lick her back to clean and help accelerate the healing. The purpose of the whole scenario if I remember correctly was for Sesshoumaru to become possessive of Kagome so he would lay claim to her. Which he does and then they manage to find their way out or Naraku lets them be found by Inuyasha and the gang, at which point Sesshoumaru refused to let Kagome go.

Hopefully I'm not meshing two stories into one, and I also hope this is enough to help someone help me find this fic!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a torture fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 154
I think you might be looking for Tortured Love by rinseternalsoul. The link will take you to the story on AFF. Rated MA. Very MA.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a torture fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
That is a close, but not quite the one i was looking for. It does appear that i mixed up two stories. The skin bit after she is whipped doesnt happen in that one i dont think from the quick read through i did and thats the one im looking for.. But TL is a good VERY MA read.

Logged Logged

Bananagram
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a torture fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
It might be Captured and Trapped by the sweetest angel. I’m not sure how to attach the link
Rated MA

EDIT BY WICCAN: Aaand, Wiccan to the rescue with the link! http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/760/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/11/28 21:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a torture fic 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
No thats the one i read that made me remember this scene to begin with. It was my bad that i apparently mixed two fic descriptions together in my initial request. Its not really alot to go on though . But thanks for trying!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.