Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits"
Francine-Anne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits" 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey everybody! For starters, no YIMs please! I'm looking for a very explicit fic and my description isn't exactly fit for minors.

I've been looking for a sesskag explicit fic for a while and I'm finally resigned to asking for help. The fic itself is at least several years old (and was well-received, from what I remember). Here's what I remember of the fic:

Sesshoumaru and Kagome have been acquainted from teenagerhood. The bulk of the story is written in their adulthood, where Kagome is a professional erotica writer and Sesshoumaru is... a high powered CEO of a company or something??

Specific scenes (in no particular order):

• Kagome and Sess have sex in a church confessional. The scene is described in detail, and there are people who berate them at the end of their sexcapade. Neither Kagome nor Sess seem too bothered by the people's criticisms.

• Kagome and Sess meet in a bar where he gifts her vibrating nipple piercings. She tells him that one of her unfulfilled kinks is to be treated like prey- but she's afraid of exploiting his nature as a dog demon. She leaves to put her new nipple piercings in, and when she returns to their spot at the bar, Sess is gone. She leaves the bar feeling sad and dejected, but it turns out Sess just left early to fulfill her kink. They end up having raunchy sex in an alley.

• [li] At the end of the story Sess and Kagome end up getting married, but Kagome is apprehensive because they haven't had sex in a while and so she panics in her room. Sesshoumaru confronts her and asks why she's freaking out, and ends up showing her his wedding gift for her: a piercing on his penis. They never make it down to the wedding venue, and Miroku ends up having to yell the wedding ceremony at them through the door while Sess and Kagome have wild sex.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits" 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 109
I think you're looking for "Closeted" by The Hatter Theory. Sorry, can't link to it properly on my phone.

MA Rating.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Did I hear someone say 'link?' Why yes, I think I did!! http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7505/1

Please be sure to pay attention to the rating! MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/11/13 23:24 By wiccanmethuselah.
Francine-Anne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits" 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
That’s it!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Ash-Lee Draper
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Explicit Lemon! Sesskag "friends w/ benefits" 2 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Read the book, it was pretty good

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.