Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wordless?
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfiction I think it's called wordless. It's about soulmates and the first words or sentence that you hear from them is how you know it's some Kagome and Sesshomaru both has no words on their wrists and thinks it means they have no soul mates. But Sesshomaru dad which I cannot remember what they put his name as, thinks it's because they are speechless when they see each other and it turns out to be true. And Kikyo and Amy torture Kagome. Kikyo was mad because Inuyasha is running from her and thinking kagome sleeping with him

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 171
I believe the author took the story down, which is a shame since it was so good. I remember someone else was looking for it some time ago, and that’s when I discovered it was no longer on my favorites list.

Logged Logged
brianna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
It was one of my out right faves. When looking for it and realy sad I could not find it

Logged Logged
Fhsksofb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
Unfortunately kB isn’t writing anymore and took down all of her stories from every fandom she wrote for. The creators of another fandom she participated in pulled an Anne Rice on her and publicly defamed and humiliated her. I met her in that fandom and she introduced me to Dokuga before all of that ugliness went down. It was awful, but she’s doing okay now.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
Thank you for letting us know what happened. I can assure everyone that such will NOT be tolerated on this site. If I catch word of any harassment on our site, there will be consequences! I'm so sorry that this author went through such viciousness and I hope that, someday, she might consider rejoining us here.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Fhsksofb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Wordless? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
She definitely enjoyed this particular site. As soon as she learned I also enjoy Inuyasha, she was very eager to introduce me to Dokuga. She had a lot of great things to say about this fandom site and so far all of what she said has been true. You all are very kind and write amazing stories!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.