Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ISO: Project Baby Blues?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ISO: Project Baby Blues?
War
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Sorry to bug, but I got an email notification 2 days ago saying "Project Baby Blues" was updated... But when I clicked the link it's not there.

Anyone know if this got renamed or moved?

Or, If it's gone from Dokuga is there another place it's getting updates?

Can anyone remember the author who wrote it? (I'm terrible at remembering names, ugh)
I tried looking but who I thought it was turned out wrong & the profile I found didn't have any Fanfictions.

If it's been pulled, I'm curious why.

Also, if it's gone, I'd happily take links to good substitute stories where it is focused on pregnancy, birth, & Sesshomaru really being a part of it. Project Baby Blues really seemed to have a good focus on Kagome, her being pregnant, & Sesshomaru really being involved in his own way lol

(I hope it's not gone ~sniffles~)

-War

Logged Logged

~*~

I CLAIM \"SESSHOMARU\'S TOXIC SPRAY\" IN THE CLAIM GAME!

~*~
Broken am I, be as it may.
I see not the blood that flows in depth with my own.
I will defeat you with all the demons I call.
Darkness will reign and you will fall.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 277
So sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it appears that TamashaToko, the authoress, did take down almost all of her work. She still has two "Baby Blues" stories up on ff.net, but that's the extent of what I can find right now.

I'd look further, like in AO3, but I'm at work right now.

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
Its on Ao3 with its latest chapter and will remain there along with The Marriage of Convience or however you spell it and Medieval Arranged Marriage Story.

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Project Baby Blues" would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/01 15:52 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
War
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Sweet! I know where to look. Not much of a fan of AO3, it's a pain reading on my phone, but I'm determined to read that next chapter! Thank you! =D

-War

Logged Logged

~*~

I CLAIM \"SESSHOMARU\'S TOXIC SPRAY\" IN THE CLAIM GAME!

~*~
Broken am I, be as it may.
I see not the blood that flows in depth with my own.
I will defeat you with all the demons I call.
Darkness will reign and you will fall.
Fluffy Kitty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank goodness I just finished the recap of the previous chapter to find the story gone. So glad I know where to look for it. Thank you.

Logged Logged

zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
Dang and I was just rereading dragonsbane too T.T

I legit love your stuff. Let us know if you bring it back!

Logged Logged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 7
So the situation is this to explain what happened since not all of you are in the Sit Boy Discord.

I had a crazy movement, as you do for people that write can sometimes be crazy. When you write a 60 page chapter and you receive 0 feedback, and already this story was not getting hardly any feedback on this site at all cause I’m a review sell out greedy person I was convinced I was doing something wrong and thought on all the reviews that I was making it too complicated so I feared none of you were able to follow it and views would continue to drop off as the plot progressed. I’m not in the head of you non-reviewing lurkers all I can see from my side is views are super low on chapters that involved exposition on Eclipse, time travel, or my Fate Stay Night rip off silliness I’ve written in to give the humans of Kagome’s world a fighting chance (though I’ll have you know I started messing with these parallel worlds before I knew Fate was a thing but now that I’m obsessed with it it’s only natural I get inspired from it with such a similar concluded story).

I can see now that these feelings were wrong to have and I accomplished nothing by doing what I did so I apologize for the inconvenience that this is.

Project Baby Blues will be reuploaded once it has a new chapter.

Reuploading everything isn’t really that simple. It’s not fair to have all my stuff take over the front page cause.I went crazy. Hence why I will wait til I have new content.

TMOC will have to be reuploaded as well since it is a part of Project Baby Blues, as is Dragonsbane slightly though not as much TMOC and since it’s not good at all I’m in no hurry to upload that anywhere. If anyone actually cared for it I have every chapter in google docs. I almost want to finish it cause it is the origin point of Eclipse, but not really cause every review was negative so 100% hatred is all I can detect for that project.

As for all my other works.... didn’t really lose anything special so probably never going to put them up. Those are still on FF.net anyway. FF.net has basically become my archive for old school me, Dokuga for Sess/Kag fics I wrote that are worthy enough to exist.

Once again I apologize for being a crazy person. I know- I know I’m suppose to live by the mantra of ‘Don’t write for reviews write cause you love it yadayada’ but when it fills like you wrote something for no one it sucks a lot of inspiration and desire out of a person. It was wrong since those few reviews I did get showed genuine fans for the work and they didn’t deserve to get punished for my weird mind.

Logged Logged
zenfluence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ISO: Project Baby Blues? 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
90% of the reason I don’t review is typically because I’m reading in the wee hours on a tablet. The combo of tablet typing and word making at 2-3am tends to make me hesitant to review.

I honestly like/ed all your works. The fate one sounded interesting as I’ve been attempting to wrap my head around that franchise for a bit. Dragonsbane reminded me of a downton abbey meets days of our lives meets supernatural (not the show but the genre).

Didn’t know there was a discord. If it helps I was in a discord that basically imploded back in June and now there are like 10 new ones.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/07 22:04 By zenfluence.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.