Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a chapter story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a chapter story
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a chapter story 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 26
I wanted to find the fiction I had read before, but I have a great difficulty finding it because I remember only a fraction of it.

The main fictional couple is SessKag and I remember it being written on the basis of a world of alternative universes.

Our demon lord has lived for a very long time, and I think he is at least 700 years old.

He meets Kagome in modern Japan and is treated to a meal.

The meal was a good cup of green tea, grilled fish and warm rice, a typical Japanese breakfast.

He especially liked green tea.

He praises her for the perfect brew of green tea, adding that few people in modern Japan have the same skills as her.

After that, they eat together. (Several times? I guess...)

I can't remember if there was anything more romantic between them, but at least they were friendly to each other, and the rate of fiction was M or MA.

I first read the fiction on this site, Dokuga.

If you know a fiction that has the same or similar content, please, let me know!

I miss it so badly...;(

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/29 13:49 By sesshomarupatrick.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a chapter story 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
Finally I found it! >.< It is Pain by sesshomarusama33, MA fic.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.