Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son
KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, since you guys continue to be awesome at finding fics with the barest of details, I’m hoping you can find me.

All I remember is the ending.

Kagome’s mother is outside lamenting the fact that her daughter returned to the past for good and is certain she’ll never see her again. As she’s thinking this, a limo and several cars pull up and Sesshoumaru as well as several males and females step out of the cars. I remember her describing what he is wearing - a very expensive rust coloured suit as well as a pair of rose coloured glasses. Sesshoumaru goes on to explain that Kagome met someone in the past and had children. She asks if he is her descendant as well and he blushes and says no.

Kagome then proceeds to step out of the limo with a baby in her hands explaining she was late because she was giving birth. That she and Sesshoumaru are married/mated and all the people surrounding them are kids/grandkids.

This has been driving me nuts, so help is much appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
It's in the Blood by sarhea
Re-post of an old fic on Fanfiction.Net and A Single Spark... What if youkais and demons knew something humans did not? What if they knew the key to a solid relationship was in the blood?
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Drama, Erotica, Romance, Chapters: 8

Logged Logged
KBloody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Squee!

That’s it, thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru Mistaken For Kagome’s Son 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
You’re welcome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.