Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome’s addicted
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome’s addicted
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome’s addicted 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
So this story just popped into my head, and I know I don’t already have it in my favorites on this site or ff.net. The story was complete, and I believe I read it on ff.net. So here’s what I remember...

Kagome becomes addicted to something, pills or a type of tea, because she’s been dealing with night terrors. I think she took it to keep herself from either sleeping or dreaming. I think somehow Naraku found out and was taking advantage.

She was having night terrors because I think her family was murdered. Some teen boy shot them, and Kagome escaped through the well. But she was afraid, terrified, because he was able to get through the well and he was fixated on killing her too. After her family was killed she obviously stopped going through the well, but the rest of her group didn’t realize and she never told them what happened to her family. I think they didn’t even realize she was having a problem with her fear and sleeping.

Sesshomaru noticed somehow and took it upon himself to help her and find out what happened to send her down that path in the first place. So their two packs joined up.

I don’t remember if Kikyou was traveling with them, but she and Inuyasha were together and Kikyou being around and being her usual self wasn’t helping Kagome. I think eventually somewhere near the middle or end of the story Kikyou tried to kill Kagome. I think it happened in a cave and a knife was involved, but Kagome ended up killing her instead.

I think before Kikyou tried to kill her she and Inuyasha left the group or he left it to be with her if she wasn’t traveling with them; betraying the group in the process.

I think in the end Sesshomaru killed the boy, but I’m not sure. And I have no idea what happened with Inuyasha.

I can’t recall more, but I hope these details sound familiar to someone.

Edit: I’ve been thinking since I posted this and I think it’s entirely possible that it’s actually 2 stories. One where Kagome got addicted and Sesshomaru took it upon himself to help her, and another where she she had night terrors and he noticed and took it upon himself to help her. Or I could just be thinking too much and it’s all still one story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/06 23:48 By Serena530.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s addicted 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
So I was right with what I said in my edit. It was two stories, and I found one.

Addicted By: Gabriel99
The pills were supposed to be for headaches, but when the effects on Kagome take a turn for the worse she faces manipulation from their mortal enemy. Can help come from an unlikely source? M for language and adult situations. SessKag, some onesided NarKag
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Drama/Angst, Chapters: 20, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome’s addicted 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
And thankfully, since it was distracting me so much, I have found the second story.

Night Terrors By: shadowblade-tara
Three months ago, something bad happened to Kagome in her time, and the nightmares haven't left her yet. When the dreams become a reality and the danger follows her into the past, it won't be Inuyasha who comes to save her. SessXKag
Rated: T, Adventure/Romance, Chapters: 12, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.