Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fanfic
Allison
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fanfic 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I am looking for fic that I read a few years ago. Inuyasha wished on the jewel to be a full demon but the wish didn't go as planned. The wish has Inuyasha and Sesshomaru switch bodies. Inuyasha is trying to get used to Sesshomaru's heightened senses and clothing. Sesshomaru also is trying to get used to the changes and he is not happy when Kagome tries to subdue Inuyasha with the sit command that it affects him now. Sesshomaru starts to travel with them to try and while they work on versing the wish. He starts to see Kagome in a different light and has feelings for her along the way. I'm not sure if he story was posted on this site or fanfiction.net but I would like to reread it again. Any help would be much appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fanfic 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Quadrangle by RhiannonoftheMoon
Be careful what you wish for: wise advice for a hanyou who can't make up his mind and may end up loosing it all. Or maybe it's Kagome's turn to choose? Rated for adult situations, violence and language.
Rating: NC-17(on Spark), Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Angst/Drama, Chapters: 4

Quadrangle by RhiannonoftheMoon
COMPLETE Be careful what you wish for: wise advice for a hanyou who can’t make up his mind and may end up loosing it all. Or maybe it’s Kagome’s turn to choose? Rated for adult situations, violence and language.
Rated: M(on ff.net), Romance/Angst, Chapters: 15, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Allison
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fanfic 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much this is it.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fanfic 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
You’re welcome.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.