Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm sorry to be a bother...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm sorry to be a bother...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm sorry to bother everyone again... but I seem to be looking for another story that I can't seem to remember the title of....

Here's what I remember...

-I remember that it took place in modern times and that it started with Kagome in the Hospital and she had been beaten severely. I remember that everyone was there in the hospital room wondering where Inuyasha was considering that he was supposed to be with Kagome. I remember that Sango called it that he was with Kikyo and that Kouga or Shippou confirmed it by the smell that was on him when he came in the room.
-I remember that one of her friends had called the police and when they came Sesshomaru came with them - who was a lawyer.
-I remember that Kagome's mother had remarried and had married Naraku. I remember that Kagome was beaten constantly growing up because no matter what she did. -I remember that Kagome's mother and Naraku had a daughter and it was Kanna. I remember that Naraku had a sister and she was Tsubaki, and that Kagome was the product of a brief romance and that her mother and actual father went separate ways and Kagome's mother took out her resentment on Kagome.
-I remember that Kagome's Grandfather was put into a old folks home by Kagome's mother and he knew Sesshomaru's father.
-I remember that towards the end of the story, Kagome's mother got killed by Naraku and her funeral was an absolute mess - from the location of the ceremony to the type of food that was to be served afterwards.
-I remember that Kagome got custody of both Souta and Kanna at the end.

Things are little fuzzy after that.... I just hope someone can find this story I can read it again.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

I might be able to help again I'm pretty sure that you are looking for A light in the Dark by Chaos_Queen77, Rating MA.

*Formerly His Brother, My lawyer* *New Chapter Posted. Its now Completed Folks* He came to her when she needed some one most, and he took her into his protection away from her abusive Step-father. but would his protection be enough to keep her and those she loves safe?

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! That's it!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.