Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 2 fics
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I’m looking for two fics the first one
Kagome is a teacher and is taking over a new class which so happens to have rin in it. Rin is her daughter with Sesshomaru but she wasn’t able to meet her. They also have twins. Kagura is his wife and didn’t want the children to know kagome

The second one in this one rin is also Kagome’s with Sesshoumau but Kagura took fine from her when she was born Kagura was also pregnant at the time but lost the baby. Kagura makes rin drink this potion to make rin smell like her so Sesshomaru doesn’t find out.

*also remember for the first one since the second one has been found. Kagome has a friend that was listening to a radio station and they were trying to find out who kagome was and she calls in telling them that she was her friend and it was about time she was happy.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/07/09 20:06 By ShadowRae.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I remember reading the first story, but I don’t remember what it was called or if it was complete. I think I read it on this site. I’ll add what I remember in the hopes that someone will remember.

Kagome was a surrogate mother for Sesshomaru’s children. I think the terms were that she wouldn’t know who the father was and wouldn’t be able to see the children or have any contact with them. I think she did it for a reason, but I can’t recall what. I might be wrong though and it might be where she did know Sesshomaru and might have loved him and was taking him any way she could even if she knew he didn’t feel the same. That could be the reason.

Sesshomaru and Kagura were married and I think that’s why it happened in the first place. I believe they had to be mated for them to have children, but I think Sesshomaru or his beast refused. Either that or she just couldn’t have children and didn’t say so until they were married.

I believe there were 3 or 4 children all together and they recognized Kagome’s scent and knew instinctively that she was their mother, and began to stay after school longer and longer to spend more time with her. I think her scent was on them and that’s how Sesshomaru realized what was going on. I think maybe his beast had chosen her as his mate but Sesshomaru wasn’t ready at the time, but by this point in the story he was ready and started courting her.

Although, it’s also possible that, like I thought earlier, that they hadn’t met, and he and his beast simply fell for her scent and hearing about her as a teacher from the children.

Anyway, I think to get things started he decided he wanted another child and that on top of having the kids spend time with her would give him the time to court her and get rid of his wife, Kagura.

That’s all I remember of the story, but I hope it helps someone else find it if it’s still around.

Logged Logged
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 18
I cant say that I have read this one but it sounds really good. I hope you find it.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
I've also read the first one. The trouble is that I haven't seen it again anywhere since I read it, so I suspect it may have been taken down.

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! El segundo Fic creo que es este:

Secrets Beneath the Surface by Sesshy's Rose
**A Single Spark Annual Awards Nominee for Romance/Fluff/WAFF!!** Kagome knows that she's Sesshoumaru's darkest secret, but she's tired of hiding in the shadows, and as unexpecting events occur, it won't be long before the secrets bubbling beneath the surface explode...and all hell break loose...*New Chapter*

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6476/1 —> M (creo)

Logged Logged
Raeviel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes! That’s one of them. I’m so glad you found it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.